Dołącz do naszego zespołu Business Admin Apprentice
MINIMUM TERM: 3 months
Starting off within administration, this is a great opportunity for an apprentice to join a team and truly manage their own destiny.
We are growing, successful, friendly firm with an expanding client base who has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious apprentice keen to broaden their development and exposure and eventually become qualified accountant managing their own portfolio of clients.
About the role:
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about a career in accounts and dedicated to achieving an ACCA qualification whilst also developing their accounts knowledge within a well-established finance team.
Candidates should be confident and demonstrate a real enthusiasm whilst being able to prioritise their own workloads as they will be dealing with any number of client queries. It is essential that candidates possess excellent academic results at ‘A’ level as well as a sound knowledge of excel.
Please note, this is an unpaid internship. Candidates would need to be able to commit to 3 or more months of attendance in order to obtain a reference. Our office is open Monday to Friday.
- Should be highly motivated with a commitment to delivering the best service to clients
- Should have excellent communication skills and have a strong team working attitude
- Should be fluent in Polish and English
- IRIS experience preferred
- Must have proof of right to work in the UK
Duties to include:
- Accounts preparation for limited companies
- Business tax returns
- Personal tax returns
- Preparation of management accounts
- VAT returns
- Liaising with clients directly (phone, e-mail)