Dołącz do naszego zespołu Polish Speaking Payroll Administrator for Ealing Office
The position is permanent and available from: 20.02.2017 r.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting growing organization based in Ealing Broadway. This successful and highly respected company is seeking an exceptional Payroll Administrator candidate.
This position would suit a candidate who has been in a payroll position previously.
Working time: Monday to Friday, 8 hrs a day including 1 hour lunch break.
Key responsibilities include:
- Processing of monthly, weekly payroll from start to finish
- Setting up new starters/ processing leavers
- Liaising with HMRC and other external agencies such as DWP and National Statistics
- Calculation of SMP, SPP, SSP and SAP
- Processing of Attachments of Earnings
- Processing of Childcare Vouchers, gym memberships and other employee benefits
- Administration of Auto Enrolment/Pension
- Dealing with employee/client’s queries
- Provide administrative support within the department including maintaining all filing systems
- RTI submission EPS/FPS
- Processing monthly CIS return CIS300
- Verification of subcontractors
- Processing CIS Suffer
- Raising invoices per completed work
The role involves working with everyone in the business and balancing lots of different needs and tasks so, apart from being tireless, the most important skills you can demonstrate are a good way with people and great organisational abilities. Team building skills as well with analytical and problem solving attitude are essential.
The applicant must maintain strict confidentiality in performing above duties therefore must also demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- be honest and trustworthy
- be respectful
- possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- be flexible
- demonstrate sound work ethics
Candidate must demonstrate the following skills:
- have strong competency in using Microsoft Office applications
- have good time and project management skills
- have the ability to multitask
- have excellent oral and written communication skills
- have prior working experience in Payroll
- must be dependable and trustworthy
- must exercise good customer service skills to both internal and external employees or clients
- must be self-motivated, focused, and persistent
- must be goal and detail oriented
- must have excellent spoken and written English and Polish
- Background of working within a payroll department in the accountancy office
- Degree in Payroll
- Knowledge of payroll procedures and legislation
- Strong Iris Payroll Professional, Excel and MS Office skills
- Knowledge of manual PAYE & NIC calculations
- Knowledge of Iris Practise Management, Automail welcomed but not essential
If you think you are real team player with strong organisational skills, you are assertive and enthusiastic with a real “can-do attitude” and have at least 2 years’ demonstrable experience of a strong administration and payroll background, please apply today.