Dołącz do naszego zespołu Polish Speaking Qualified Accountant
The position is permanent and available from the 16th of January 2017.
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified ACCA/ACA accountant who is looking for their next career move and challenge. This firm of chartered accountants actively seek an ambitious and experienced candidate from a practice background to join their fast growing division. The role is diverse and offers excellent career progression within a very friendly working environment. This role offers all the benefits of working in a practice environment without working on audits. You will be providing outsourced accounting services for large national and multinational clients.
Working time: 5 days a week, 8 hrs a day.
Annual Salary – GBP Competitive Salary (dependent on experience)
- Responsible for recording and validating journal entries, activity for assigned balance sheet accounts and P&L accounts, reconciling complex ledger accounts in a timely basis, and identifying opportunities for process improvement.
- Ensure accuracy in calculations, financial records, general ledger reconciliation, and balance sheet variance analysis for assigned accounts, and that they are correctly reflected in the financial statements according to IFRS (and GAAP is a plus).
- Performs month-end close activities and make sure that the consolidated financial statements of the company reflect the financial position of the company. This includes gathering data and assists in preparation of yearend tax schedules as assigned.
- Apply financial analysis techniques and prepare supporting to explain financial results and variances.
- Solid understanding of accounting theory and reporting systems that encompass the capability to communicate technical information effectively.
- Excellent communication with various levels of management, both internal and external is essential.
- Strong organizational skills, excellent time management and the ability to prioritise task as well as acute attention to detail are critical to efficiently handle and manage large volume of data.
- Experience with portfolio management of large clients (multi-national and UK mid-tier)
- Experience of managing and organising the work of junior staff
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, ACCA/CIMA qualified and finalist.
- Min 3 years of relevant accounting experience from a decent sized practice
- Multi-currencies, multi-subsidiaries and Inter-companies transactions experience are essential
- Familiarity with Sage, VT, QuickBooks and Iris software
- Strong business development skills
- It would be ideal if you had a background of dealing with large clients
- Able to think “out of the box” and have good problem solving skills
This will be a progressive role which will allow the successful individual to develop and gain good exposure to most of the accounting function and month end in a dynamic and fast paced accounting environment.
If you are confident that you meet the criteria for this role and are interested in being put forward, do not hesitate to apply or contact me directly to discuss further.